Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sound Effects Record Wanted

  1. #1
    Inactive Member curiouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi folks:

    I'm looking for a record called "LOS ANGELES CAMERA SOUND EFFECTS," produced around 1959 by a Japanese man (who's name elludes me). I've been checking eBay, google, etc. with no luck. Anyone come across it or know a good place to look?

    Thanks,
    David [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took it as a challenge to try and find it. I could not.

    One forum that might have the answer is the Tulsa TV memories forum.

    Tulsa TV Memories

    If you find it let us know who the person was.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member curiouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, thanks for checking. I'm still looking, so if anyone has this let me know...

    Very much obliged,
    David [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:55 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •